My Blog List

Tuesday, September 22, 2009

REFLECTION

It's important to listen to instructions because ,if you don't you won't understand what your suppose to do and get lost.Sometimes you do what your suppose to do but don't understand it and wont learn it.
Rules are put into place because things would be crazy with out rules.You will be doing stuff your not suppose to be doing if it wasn't for rules.Most people don't like rules but with out them who knows how the world would be like.
I think students should behave good in school. its not like their house where they do mainly what they want.I think they should listen to the teacher and write what their suppose to.They should pay attention and do as their told that way there will be no problem.I feel that most of the time I am a collage prep student but sometimes i don't.Like sometimes i get in trouble i feel like I don't belong in this school.I think my grades are poor sometimes but I know I can rise up to a challenge.

No comments:

Post a Comment

alex