My Blog List

Friday, September 9, 2011

9/11/01

How old were you on September 11, 2001?
I was 3 years old.

When did you first learn about the attacks and who explained the events to you?
I learned about the attack when i was 5 and my parents told me about the attack.

What kind of impact did these attacks have on your life or your parents lives?

The feeling of seeing people die.


What was the issue with this game?
it didnt give the kids any fun
How do you feel about it?
I feel like if it would have been a different way it would have been better
What is the problem with portraying on such an awful violent event through a video game?
It hurts people
How can you make sure that your web games tell the whole story or teach a lesson in an honorable way?

Don't put dumb stuff in it.










No comments:

Post a Comment

alex