My Blog List

Wednesday, January 11, 2012

My Gaming Habits

What types of games do you enjoy playing? What are the titles?
I enjoy playing all sorts of games.Except the little baby games.I like Need for speed games,Call of Duty games,Fear 2,Batman Arkham city,Infamous,Little Big Planet 1 and 2.There are more but I can't remember.
When did you begin playing games, on what type of game system?
When I was 8 years old and I played the Nintendo 64, Super Nintendo ,and now I play the PS2 and PS3.
Do your parents/guardians limit the amount of time you are allowed to play games?
During school days i have to stop at nine to be able to do everything else but week ends i can stop at 2 in the morning.
Do you think it is possible to get completely addicted to playing video games? Why or why not?
No it is not possible to get completely addicted because that would mean non stop playing and you can't.


No comments:

Post a Comment

alex