My Blog List

Monday, May 21, 2012

Globey's

1. What did you think about the article?
I think this is a good article.
 2. How did it make you feel to read about your school and GLobaloria, a program that you participate in?
It made me feel like people actually care about things around them.This is just a little program but gives kids an advantige that should e recognized.
 3. If your game was featured in the article, how did it make you feel? Proud, happy?
 My game was not featured in the article.
 4. If your game was not featured in the article, what would you like for the author to have said about your game?
I would like the author to at least say something in the lines of "good job to all the teams that made these games and many more that were not posted."

No comments:

Post a Comment

alex