My Blog List

Wednesday, October 21, 2009

I think I'm doing well in technology the only problem is following along.
I get frustrated some times because I don't get some stuff.It gets hard for me because
I start to loose interest in the class.The teacher can make it more fun and have F.U.N. FRIDAY.
Mrs.miller can make it more fun just a little more.I have trouble putting videos and pictures in my wiki page it gets hard for me.I also don't know how to put some videos that are not
music videos in my blogger.I think there is a lot of stuff that I need help with in
technology.I also get frustrated with that taking videos and pictures to my wiki page that
gets me very frustrated I hate it sometimes.To understand this better I should pay
more attention in class.This way I will pay more attention but learn more at the same time.I think another thing Mrs.Miller can do is make easier to under stand.

No comments:

Post a Comment

alex