My Blog List

Friday, October 2, 2009

THESE SIX WEEKS











I learned a lot these last six weeks.I liked a lot of these things.I learned to make a gmail.It was pretty easy you just have to fill out a form almost like your making a yahoo mail.I also learned to make a wiki page it was easy and fun.I also made a blogger which I am on right now.I can put pictures in it and alot of stuff in it and make a post.I liked all this stuff but thats not all I learned.I also learned how to hiperlink.




I learned to up load photos and to put videos in my blogger.http://media.mtvnservices.com/mgid:uma:video:mtv.com:330788" width="512" height="319" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" flashVars="configParams=vid%3D330788%26uri%3Dmgid%3Auma%3Avideo%3Amtv.com%3A330788%26startUri={startUri}" allowFullScreen="true" allowScriptAccess="always" base=".">




I learned to pup a picture as a screen saver.I also learned why we got to dobble-click the right button.I learned to put an icon on the desktop



No comments:

Post a Comment

alex