My Blog List

Thursday, February 4, 2010

PAPER PROTOTYPE

the paper prototype my group did was about a a man or a woman that is very
fat and obese.They start running and the levels are not that long but level one
is about the person running has to run around the track and if he or she gets
bad food they gain weight.By eating the good foods you lose weight.My groups
paper prototype is very easy to make but it was kind of boring.It was not difficult because there was people helping me.Talking about my group the first time we worked together there was no problem we knew each other so it was not difficult.
Now I am starting to understand the importance of paper prototypes with out
them games would be harder to make.What I like about my team is that they are mainly focused but sometimes they can get off task.That is when I get frusturated but we are done so the prototype is finished.

1 comment:

alex