My Blog List

Monday, February 22, 2010

my progress

I feel okay about working with my team mates I don't have a problem but
they get out of focus.I have been trying to keep them on task but they don't listen
much so I'm working hard.The prototype presentation seemed easy but I
got mest up.I redid it and got it that time so I got used to it.I think it was good
and my team and I got it pretty well.I think the talking loudly part was what
mest us up.Before the presentation we got some 30 minutes to prepare for it.
It helped my team alot really because we didn't work on the presentation alot
.The frustration of our group is focus because as mensioned the have a lack
of concentration.That is what I liked and what I think my team the belly
floppers and I have to work on I will keep working on the concentration
of the team but I hope it will work.

No comments:

Post a Comment

alex