My Blog List

Thursday, September 30, 2010

Alexis P.7 2010

Planet Earth The Future


In this film it discussed the future of the species in Earth that might go extinct.Some reasons are because of poaching.I don't know the definition correctly but I think it means to kill and use the things that some animals have to sell and stuff like that.It said what do we care more about humans or wild animals.I would say wild animals they are more important to the world than we are.Polar bears
 are attacking walruses because the ice is melting and other animals are harder to attack.The Amorer leopard is very damaged right now there are only 30 left in the wild.This leapored I would consder rare.The golden frog or toad is already extinct.thats all.

1 comment:

  1. Nice synopsis of the documentary.

    Where did you find that image?

    ReplyDelete

alex