My Blog List

Friday, March 5, 2010

Drawing in flash

http://www.youtube.com/watch#!videos=8qz3As8gLGQ&v=g3TNZWAcsfEI am going to write about drawing in flash.I think it was hard because it is hard to draw with a mouse you don't have much control with it and you get all mest up.It shakes to much it moves around a lot.It does not stay stable and it is nothing like a pencil.I did learn about making circles and squares in flash but I did not really use it.I also learned to make straight lines in it.I only knew how to make a movie and make things move in flash.I also knew how to make what you drawed get to wiki.I did the instructions sheet which isnot that big of a deal I mean there was not much to do in it I just wrote the instructions and drawed a couple of stuff in it.There is not anything new I have learned in globalria other than making a knew picture in it.I think my team can improve on flash and the rest but out of all that has happened I like my team.That is all I needed to blog about what happened with my team.


No comments:

Post a Comment

alex