My Blog List

Friday, March 12, 2010

Field day

today was field day and it was fun I first played dodge ball and I took nobody out because I was not really playing.I was kind of hopping something else but it was
fun just getting hit.I also liked it because I was going to get a ball and fium I flipped before I got hit and the ball just stayed there.Then I got it and threw it.I then went
to coach and we were playing ultimate football.We had to throw the ball but we
could not run it if we did we had to go back.You had to pass and pass but if you
drop it the ball is given to the opposite team.It was a tie 2 to 2.then I got to go have some time to just run around I was jump roping and and I was also just talking to my friends and just walking around talking to the teachers and eating nachos.I drank water as well but after that someone or a lot of people were doing stuff and we had to come in I hated it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

alex