My Blog List

Friday, March 26, 2010

I am blogging about ten questions for this blog. The first
question is saying that how hard is it for me to program in
flash.I think It is hard to program in flash I get lost but it
always comes out good.I think it is good that it comes as
a challenge to me so I have to listen.I think Mrs.miller can
explain or help make the kids or my class mates be more
quiet so that I can concentrate more and so that everybody
can.I think it is important to remember the coding in flash
because it can be helpful when you are making your game.

It is good for a lot of stuff in flash.By using flash again and
again by practicing on it .I can do new stuff on it and I will
be better at it.I do feel that when there is to much noice or
that the people in my group are just walking around and I
have to do work It bothers me when I have to do stuff in
flash and everybody is just yelling and making noice all
around that just irritates me.I think that what can be
done if Mrs.Miller is giving instruction and someone
is talking with out turn They should get a consequence
or like lunch or after school detencion.I do think these
video tutorial. are helpful because they help us understand how to do stuff in flah.I think a better way to understand flash is by doing it a bettter way



No comments:

Post a Comment

alex