My Blog List

Friday, March 5, 2010

TEAM progress

I am writing about what my team has gone through. along a little better but still not good enough.They get distracted a lot.They
fight sometimes but not the punches type fighting when I say get to work they
start working.For me Devin is the best when I tell him to start working he starts working and finishes then he starts playing around again.My other people still
need some concentration because they are flying all over the place some of them
are working some of them are just hanging out and some are just sitting there
doing nothing.Even dough they do all this they are still doing their part so as long
as they are doing their work I don't mind.Our game has come along good since we started no big problem.I think our game together was better because we are together and everybody has ideas. http://www.youtube.com/watch#!videos=i-qrTSAeuGY&v=As4ErbHaNwsI

No comments:

Post a Comment

alex